Can Cold Water Clean Dishes?

Diskutiere Can Cold Water Clean Dishes? im Humor Forum im Bereich Sonstiges; This is for all the germ conscious folks that worry about using cold water to clean. John went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a...

1. JDB

JDB

Beruf:
    Tragwerksplaner
    This is for all the germ conscious folks that worry about using cold water to clean.

John went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area of West Virginia.
    After spending a great evening chatting the night away, John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon, e ggs and toast. However, John noticed a film like substance on his plate, and questioned his grandfather asking, "Are these plates clean?"

His grandfather replied, "They're as clean as cold water can get them.
    Just you go ahead and finish your meal, Sonny!"
    For lunch the old man made hamburgers.
    Again, John was concerned about the plates as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked, "Are you sure these plates are clean?"
    Without looking up the old man said, "I told you before, Sonny, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them.
    Now don't you fret, I don't want to hear another word about it!"
    Later that afternoon, John was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving, his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass.

John yelled and said, "Grandfather, your dog won't let me get to my car".

Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on TV, the old man shouted.

"COLDWATER, GO LAY DOWN!!!!"

Meet Coldwater

Thema:

Can Cold Water Clean Dishes?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can Cold Water Clean Dishes? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Wat is dat?

Wat is dat?: Moin Spezialisti Wat is dat? Gefunden beim Trödelmarkt... Bergische Grüsse Chavove[ATTACH]
  2. "cold spots" in der Dachdämmung

"cold spots" in der Dachdämmung: Hallo! Unsere - vom GÜ gerade im Bau befindliche - DHH hatte vor genau einem Jahr als quasi Rohbau (innen & außen verputzt, Dach gedämmt, DG...
  3. aRdT, Din, ... oder, wat de Bur nich kennt...

aRdT, Din, ... oder, wat de Bur nich kennt...: Moin miteinander! Ich hab grad nen badezimmergeeigneten Parkettboden "erfunden" und bin dabei den im eigenen Bad zu verlegen und ihn dann auch...
  4. Wat soll denn sowas wieder?

Wat soll denn sowas wieder?: Wer kennt sich damit aus? Ab zweitem Quartal 2004 gabs den §13b UStG. Der Hammer ist der, daß ich momentan nicht in Berlin bin und das Pack...