Bush/Clinton

Diskutiere Bush/Clinton im Humor Forum im Bereich Sonstiges; Before the 2001 inauguration of George Bush, he was invited to a "get-acquainted" tour of the White House. After drinking several glasses...

1. JDB

JDB

Beruf:
    Tragwerksplaner
    Before the 2001 inauguration of George Bush, he was invited to a "get-acquainted" tour of the White House.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton's 's private toilet, he was astonished to see that President Clinton had a solid gold urinal.

That afternoon, George told his wife, Laura, about the urinal.

"Just think," he said, "when I am president, I could
    have a gold urinal, too. But I wouldn't do something that self-indulgent!"

Later, when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold urinal

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled, and said to Bill, "I found out who pissed in your saxophone..."

2. #2 Gast360547, 29.01.2004
    Gast360547

Gast360547 Gast

rotfl

*wechschmeißvorlachen*

3. #3 BTopferin, 29.01.2004
    BTopferin

BTopferin

Beruf:
    business
    Benutzertitelzusatz:
    Profi-Benutzerin?
    ;)

Thema:

Bush/Clinton

Die Seite wird geladen...

Bush/Clinton - Ähnliche Themen

1. Keine Angst, Mr Bush?

Keine Angst, Mr Bush?: Ich schon. Letzte Chance, Deinen Jungs zu sagen, sie sollen Ihre Waffen wegschmeißen und laufen, laufen, laufen. Schäm Dich. Schöne Ostern !...
  2. Time ist running out, Mr. Bush!

Time ist running out, Mr. Bush!: Heute in der Netzeitung gelesen: Auch google kann keine Massenvernichtungswaffen finden. Eine Suche nach >>weapons of mass destruction<<...