Maurerarbeiten angebot...

Diskutiere Maurerarbeiten angebot... im Baupreise Forum im Bereich Rund um den Bau; Hello. Entschuldigung, mein Deutsch is sehr schlecht... I'm building a EFH - 145 m2. Firma IBG made EG Mauerwerk one year ago, now I canceled...

1. #1 Andy2000, 02.12.2011
    Andy2000

Andy2000

Beruf:
    Programmirer
    Hello. Entschuldigung, mein Deutsch is sehr schlecht...

I'm building a EFH - 145 m2. Firma IBG made EG Mauerwerk one year ago, now I canceled contract with them and have to continue myself.
    Today I got Maurerarbeiten Angebot for second floor DG (85 m2).

Is 27.300 - normal price? For me it looks like quite high for just one floor Maurerarbeiten without Daemmung?

1. Baustelleneinrichtung
    Im Preis enthalten ist die Bereitstellung einer Baustellentoilette für die Dauer
    der Auftragnehmerleistung. Der Bauschutt und die anfallenden Umverpackungen
    für unsere Leistungen werden fachgerecht entsorgt.

2. Stahlbetonarbeiten

Erdgeschossdecke Restarbeiten Baustahl, Baustahlmatten 89 qm
    allen erf. Starken und Langen, lt. Statik, schneiden und verlegen.

Beton c 20/25, liefern und herstellen. ( ohne Spachtelarbeiten) 17,00 cbm

Stahlbetonrigbalken 17,5 x 24 It. Statik, als Zulage 67,7 lfm
    liefern und herstellen.

Stahlbetonrigbalken 11,5 x 24 It. Statik, als Zulage 9 lfm
    liefern und herstellen.

3. Maurerarbeiten
    Innenschale des Au.enmaurerwerks des Wohnhauses ab 107 qm
    DG d=17,5 cm aus Gasbeton PPW 4
    liefern und herstellen. einschl. aller Nebenarbeiten

Innenmaurerwerk im DG und SB aus Gasbeton PPW 4 45 qm
    d=17,5 cm liefern und herstellen. einschl. aller Nebenarbeiten

Innenmaurerwerk im DG und SB aus Gasbeton PPW 4 30 qm
    d=11,5 cm liefern und herstellen. einschl. aller Nebenarbeiten

Gesamtsumme: 22.941,17 €

Zuzuglich 19% MwSt 4.358,83 €
    Endsumme 27.300,00 €

2. #2 RMartin, 02.12.2011
    RMartin

RMartin

Beruf:
    Dipl.-Ing
    It is not only "one floor Maurerarbeiten without Dämmung".
    There is also the concrete slab above ground floor included (seems to be).

But the description of the scope of works is really not sufficient from my point of view. Many questions are open which will lead to conflicts later in case of contracting this company.

In such cases the people with experience in civil works here in this forum always advise to contact a consultant. And this should be done by your person, too.

3. #3 Andy2000, 02.12.2011
    Andy2000

Andy2000

Beruf:
    Programmirer
    Thank you for fast answer! But what is typical price for Mauerwerk with Decken for such house size taking into account 17.5 Porenbeton stones? I expected something like around 35000 euro. So 27000 for one floor (even with Decke) looks overpriced.

P.S. EG Zwischendecke is nearly done currently. They just need to finish it (Betonieren).

Mfg
    Andrey

4. #4 RMartin, 02.12.2011
    RMartin

RMartin

Beruf:
    Dipl.-Ing
    Dear Andy.
    These questions are not easy to answer.

Only looking at the extract from the description you provided I see the following (main) items/ works:

- Supply and installation of approx. 1 ton reinforcement
    - 17 m3 Supply and installation of concrete for the ceiling/ slab
    - installation over 70m lintel beams made of concrete
    - 182 m2 supply and install masonry (gas concrete); width 11,5cm and 17,5cm

Please do not forget that the contractor needs an appropriate site installation.

So from very very rough reviewing (without knowing the specific cirumstances on your site) the price is not a present; but it is not much too high. (This comment provided that all works/ materials/ measures are included to execute the whole service; including HSE-measures, etc.)

But nobody in this forum knows the local conditions at your site, the form of the contract and what is really included in this figure.

Thus I advise that you consult your designer (e.g. architect) or to contact an experienced consultant who will review the documents and the local conditions.

5. #5 Andy2000, 02.12.2011
    Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 03.12.2011
    Andy2000

Andy2000

Beruf:
    Programmirer
    Thank you very much! I just tried to estimate the final house price. Originally according to xxx Angebot the house price was 184.000. So if Maurerarbeiten (with Decken) would cost 45.000 - 50.000 euro (EG + DG) it's over 25% of the Schluesselfertig house price which is quite high I think...
    Or the final house price (without xxx) will be much higher in the end.

6. #6 gonso, 02.12.2011
    Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 03.12.2011
    gonso

gonso

Beruf:
    Dipl. Informatiker
    Im sorry to ask but as I was thinking about this company too so I would be interested in the reasons why you canceled the contract and your experiances with xxx.

But before you will write about companies or names I have to inform you this is not allowed in this forum. So I would prefere a private message to get the information.

Thanks in advance
    gonso

7. Alex80

Alex80

Beruf:
    Informatiker
    Hallo, my english may be not so good, I'm sorry ;-)

So we built on our self activity as our company got insolvent. We had following prices, but for only 120m2

EG + 1/2OG (ohne Drempel, nur Gibelwände) + Mauerwerk + Betondecke +Dämmung + Klinker + Kaminschornstein alles inklusive ca. 35000 (Außenwände Poroton 17,5cm, Innenwände 11,5cm, Dämmung 12 cm WLG 032, Röben Klinker. In OG we have only 2 Innenwände ca. 20m, all other built in Trockenbauweise, so we have not so much in OG)
    (exklusive Bodenplatte und abdichten der Bodenplatte usw. also ab Bodenplatte)

Gerüst ca. 1700 für ca. 2,5 months

Dach ca. 23000-24000 (I can not remeber me very well, and the Rechnung is at home)

Baubegleiter ca. 300

Please can you write to me, wy you canceled Vertrag with this company. Because I thought they are very good. Dekra-Qualität and so on ...

Alex

@R.B. unten steht der Name ja immer noch :-) :-) Warum eigentlich darf hier nicht der Name von Firmen genannt werden?

8. #8 Andy2000, 04.12.2011
    Andy2000

Andy2000

Beruf:
    Programmirer
    Sorry, I didn't know company names aren't allowed here. We canceled with them because they almost didn't make any progress in over 2 years (We signed contract with them in October 2009). They constantly lie, even my lawyer has difficulties reaching them by email or phone. We payed them over 90000 euro and what we have is just first floor stones made with very bad quality. Now after we canceled the contract they don't want to compensate us. They even don't want to return the money we overpayed them!

Thema: Maurerarbeiten angebot...
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. angebot maurerarbeiten

Die Seite wird geladen...

Maurerarbeiten angebot... - Ähnliche Themen

1. Bungalow Maurerarbeiten Preis

Bungalow Maurerarbeiten Preis: Hallo zusammen, ich baue derzeit einen Bungalow, dass ganze ohne GU. Ich habe einen Statiker, der mir mir alles soweit fertig gemacht, Bauantrag...
  2. Bodenplatte vor dem Winter / Maurerarbeiten Frühjahr?

Bodenplatte vor dem Winter / Maurerarbeiten Frühjahr?: Hallo Zusammen, unser Bauunternehmer hat den Vorschlag gemacht die Erdarbeiten und Bodenplatte noch dieses Jahr im Oktober zu erstellen und...
  3. LV Maurerarbeiten

LV Maurerarbeiten: Liebe Gemeinde, unser Archi hat mir den Entwurf des LV Maurerarbeiten zugemailt. Ich habe das Gefühl, dass wir (Archi aber auch ivh als...
  4. Pflaster- u. Maurerarbeiten - passt das so?

Pflaster- u. Maurerarbeiten - passt das so?: Hallo, ich wäre froh wenn ihr mir etwas über die mir angebotenen Preise etwas sagen könntet: 1) Vorbereiten des Pflasterbettes und Verlegen...